Product Code: RECY-PA- U-3074
Company: Palavi Industries Limited
Material: UV Plastic
Packaging Type: Packet
Usage/Application: Blow Molding
Country of Origin: Made in India
- Uv radiation (40-440 nm) is quite damaging to plastic surface & by photodegradation & then by oxidation the chalking of surface starts & polymer loose color value & mechanical properties.
- Palvi uv masterbatches extends the useful life of plastic products by protecting them from effect of sunlight or other source of ultraviolet radiation.
- Uv masterbatches contains uv inhibitors to protect plastic by absorbing harmful wavelength or interfering with the free radical formation of the polymer molecule from uv exposure.
- Hal type of uv absorbers are used in conc. Of 10%-20% in various polymers like pe/pp/pet/pbt/san/pc & ldr depends upon protection duration & may vary from 1%-3%.
- Major application areas for uv mb are green house film , packaging films , household items, furniture, auto components, compounding & roto moulded products.