Reliance LLDPE Slip Heavy Duty 0.9 MFI F19010
Product Code: RECY-RA-RE-701
Company: Raychand Enterprise
Pack Type: Bag
Packaging Size: 25 Kg
Physical State: Granules
Packaging Type: PVC Bag
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Reliance LLDPE Slip Heavy Duty 0.9 MFI F19010 is based on Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), with optimum levels of antioxidants. The grades are designed for blown film applications. They have excellent drawdown characteristics with very good impact strength and tear resistance.
|Property||Test Method||Unit||Typical Value* *|
|Density (23 o C)||ASTM D 1505||g/cc||0.918|
|Melt Flow Index (190 C / 2.16 Kg)||ASTM D 1238||g/10 min.||1|
|Tensile Strength at Yield (MD / TD)||ASTM D 882||MPa||12.5 / 12.0|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength (MD / TD)||ASTM D 882||MPa||38.0 / 30.0|
|Elongation at Break (MD / TD)||ASTM D 882||%||700 / 800|
|Dart Impact Strength, F50 (38 mm dart, 66 cm height)||ASTM D 1709||g/ mic.||3.5|
|Haze||ASTM D 1003||%||14|
|Tear Strength (MD / TD)||ASTM D 1922||g/μm||3.3 / 10.3|
- Typical characteristics and not to be taken as specifications
- Typical properties measured on 40 μm film made with 1.8 mm die gap & 2.50 BUR on F18010.
- Mono & Multilayer Blown films for liner bags, lamination films, films for liquid packaging and consumer.
- Non Slip & Anti block grades for Stretch Cling films, Lamination & Protection films
- Meets the requirement stipulated in standard IS: 10146 on “Specification for Polyethylene for safe use in contact with foodstuff, pharmaceutical, and drinking water”. It also conforms to the positive list of constituents as prescribed in IS: 10141. The grade and the additives incorporated in it also comply with the FDA:CFR Title 21,177,1520, Olefin polymers
- Bags should be stored in dry/closed conditions at temperatures below 50°C and protected from UV / direct sunlight.