Reliance LDPE Film Extrusion 4 MFI
Product Code: RECY-RA-RE-675
Company: Raychand Enterprise
Physical State: Granules
Usage/Application: Film Extrusion
Packaging Size: 25 Kg
Packaging Type: PVC Bag
Country of Origin: Made in India
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
These are blown film grades and can be extruded with considerable ease.Reliance LDPE Film Extrusion 4 MFI 24FS040 has been blended with necessary additives during manufacture to obtain good surface slip and easy open-ability between two layers of the film.
- 24FS040- with Slip additive.
- 24FA040- without Slip additive
|Property||Test Method||Unit||Typical Value|
|Density (23 C)||ASTM D 792||g/cc||0.922|
|Melt Flow Index (190oC / 2.16 Kg)||ASTM D 1238||g/10 min.||4|
|Tensile Strength at Break (MD/TD)||ASTM D 882||MPa||18/16|
|Elongation at Break (MD/TD)||ASTM D 882||%||250/400|
|Dart Impact Strength (F 50 )||ASTM D 1709/A||g/mic.||2|
- Typical characteristics and not to be taken as specifications
- Typical properties measured on 40 μm film made with 1.8 mm die gap & 2.5 BUR.
- High slip grade for shopping bags, general purpose packaging. Non Slip grade can be used for Lamination and bubble wrap applications.
- Meets the requirement stipulated in standard IS: 10146 on “Specification for Polyethylene for safe use in contact with foodstuff, pharmaceutical, and drinking water”. It also conforms to the positive list of constituents as prescribed in IS: 10141. The grade and the additives incorporated in it also comply with the FDA:CFR Title 21,177,1520, Olefin polymers
- Bags should be stored in dry/closed conditions at temperatures below 50°C and protected from UV / direct sunlight.