Reliance LDPE Film Extrusion 0.2 MFI
Product Code: RECY-RA-RE-676
Company: Raychand Enterprise
Usage: Heavy duty bags shrink film, canal lining greenhouse film
Packaging Size: 25 Kg
Physical State: Granules
Packaging Type: PVC Bag
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Reliance LDPE Film Extrusion 0.2 MFI 22FA002 is a film grade low density polyethylene (LDPE) produced by high pressure tubular prcess. It has been specially designed for the production of film with good environmental stress crack resistance, mechanical and impact resistance. Film produced from this grade is ideally suitable for heavy duty application.
|Property||Test Method||Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Index (190 o C / 2.16 Kg)||ASTM D 1238||Gm/10 min||0.2|
|Density (23 o C)||ASTM D1505||gm/cm||0.92|
|tear Strength at Break (MD / TD)||ASTM D882||MPa||26/24|
|Elongation at Break (MD / TD)||ASTM D882||%||400/600|
|Dart Drop Impact (F-50)||ASTM D 1709/A||g/um||5.5|
- Typical Characteristics and not to be taken as specification.
- Typical values ( Mechanical) with 40 u film made 1 mm die gap & 2.0 Bur
- Heavy duty bags shrink film, canal lining greenhouse film.
- Meets the requirement stipulated in standard IS: 10146 on “Specification for Polyethylene for safe use in contact with foodstuff, pharmaceutical, and drinking water”. It also conforms to the positive list of constituents as prescribed in IS: 10141. The grade and the additives incorporated in it also comply with the FDA:CFR Title 21,177,1520, Olefin polymers
- Bags should be stored in dry/closed conditions at temperatures below 50°C and protected from UV / direct sunlight.