Reliance HDPE Injection Moulding 8 MFI M60075
Product Code: RECY-RA-RE-644
Company: Raychand Enterprise
Usage: Crates, Luggage and Industrial containers.
Packaging size: 25 kg
Physical state: Granules
Packaging Type: PVC bag
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Reliance HDPE Injection Moulding 8 MFI M60075 is a High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) grade suitable for injection moulding applications where good mechanical properties are essential with gloss, dimensional stability, good ESCR, required for technical mouldings like moulded crates, luggage shells, helmets, defence applications, etc.
|Property||Test Method||Unit||Typical Value* *|
|Density (23 C)||ASTM D1505||g/cc||0.96|
|MFI (190 C/2.16 kg)||ASTM D1238||g/10 min||8|
|Tensile Strength at Yield||ASTM D638||MPa||25|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM D638||%||800|
|Elongation at Yield||ASTM D790||Mpa||30|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM D790||MPa||900|
|Hardness||ASTM D2240||Shore D||69|
|Vicat Softening Point||ASTM D1525||C||128|
|Izod Impact Strength||ASTM D256||J/m||88|
- Typical Characteristics and not to be taken as specifications
- Mechanical Properties are on Injection Moulded Specimen
- Crates, Luggage and Industrial containers.
- Meets the requirements stipulated in standard IS: 10146-1982 on "Specification for Polyethylene for safe use in contact with foodstuffs, Pharmaceuticals, and drinking water". It also conforms to the positive list of constituents as prescribed in IS: 10141-1982. The grade and the additives incorporated in it also comply with the FDA: CFR Title 21,177.1520, Olefin polymers.
- Bags should be stored in dry/closed conditions at temperatures below 50°C and protected from UV / direct sunlight.