Product Code: RECY-JA-HI-380
Company: Jain Plasto Pack
Minimum Order: Quantity 1000 Kilogram
Colour: Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow, Brown, etc.
Thickness: 0.1 up to 20 mm(extruded)
Width: 250 - 2200 mm
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
HIPS is a low-cost plastic material that is easy to machine and fabricates. It is often specified for low strength structural applications when impact resistance, machinability, and low cost are required. High Impact Polystyrene sheets can be used for a number of printing and forming applications. Due to its consistent matte surface, HIPS allow for both lithographic and flexographic printing on both sides.
- Food and FMCG packaging (blisters)
- Publicity and Display (Point of purchase panels)
- Vacuum Flocked Tray
- Sheets for display and glow signboard
- For promotional packing
- Counter dispenser units, cosmetics, 3-dimensional posters
- Sheets for disposables: Polystyrene being economically competitive and easy, the processing is widely used for disposable likes cups, trays and plate