Product Code: RECY-EU-HI-106
Company: EUROPACK MACHINES (INDIA) PVT LTD
The offered range of HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene Sheet) is available in various specifications with respect to the diverse requirements of esteemed clients. In addition to this, the offered assembly of HIPS is widely used in Vacuum forming & thermoforming.
* Optimum impact
* Chemical resistant
- High Impact Polystyrene Sheet (HIPS) is a versatile, cost-effective material.
- HIPS single and multilayer sheet structures are engineered
- from the toughest polystyrene resins to add a superior balance of
- enhanced properties for color control, higher gloss, UV protection,
- Appearance, stiffness, deep-draw formability, and high impact strength.
- We offer several sheet grades of High Impact Polystyrene,
- custom made for your market application: FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF HIPS SHEET
- Good impact strength
- Easy to process
- Good depth of draw ratio
- Good dimensional stability
- Fully recyclable with minimal loss in properties.
TARGET MARKETS AND APPLICATIONS OF HIPS SHEET:
- HIPS is used for Building and Construction: sanitary ware, bath surrounds, walls, trays, and liners
- HIPS is used for POP displays: in-store signage, merchandise displays, trays
- HIPS is used for Packaging: trays, tubs and clamshells, shipping containers, boxes, horticultural trays, and labels,
- food service plates, cake platters
- HIPS are used for signage: thermoformed and flat.