Force Feeder Extruder
Product Code: RECY-PA-FO-1335
Company: Panchal Plastics Machinery Pvt Ltd.
Force-Feeder with Silo for stocking fluffy and rigid material
Vented Extruder for removing the volatile and Moisture from Granules
Possible to change the size of granules and Perfect granules (virgin type)
Melt Pressure Transducer
Hydraulic screen changer
Forced-Feeder System with Vented Extruder with Die face cutter water cooling system for recycling of plastic material such as LLDPE, LDPE, HM, HDPE, PP, HIPS, PC, BOPP, OPP, PS.
FORCE-FEEDER systems, consisting of a grinding mill, forced feed, extruder, filter and die face cutter designed to recycle plastic materials in film or ground form where grinding mills are used.
IN-LINE systems formed by a shredder, extruder, filter and die face cutter designed for particular and washing materials such as fibers, fabrics, yarns and film.
Form of Material:
- Grind – Film waste, trims from cast film production
- Grind – Raffia tape, bags etc
- Grind – Yarn & filament
- Grind – Washing film, fiber, yarn, tape etc
- Force-Feeder with Silo for stocking fluffy and rigid material
- Vented Extruder for removing the volatile and Moisture from Granules
- Possible to change the size of granules and Perfect granules (virgin type)
- Melt Pressure Transducer
- Hydraulic screen changer
- Die-Face Cutter (Air & Water type) System
- Control Panel with advance technology
The special feeder intake design and the automatic extruder speed control characterize the ET Series recycling machine particularly:
- A screw design guarantees gentle melting and produces pellets with minimum degradation.
- The minimal loss of physical characteristics allows one to use repelletized scrap at full value to virgin resin in many products.
- The ET Series can be fully integrated in a film production plant. This ensures safe and cost-effective inline operation.
- A high degree of process stability minimizes the influence of the operating personnel on pellet quality.
- Simple access to wear parts reduces scheduled downtime to a minimum.
- Robust design, high-grade materials and top quality manufacturing in combination with the finest possible controls and proven electronics, guarantee a long service life.
- Due to the excellent output rate in combination with low operating and energy costs the machine typically offers an extremely short payback period. We are pleased to calculate both your recycling operational costs per kg [lbs] and the payback period.
Ceramic Heating: Power saving ceramic heater and long life.
Extruder Screw: Screw made of EN41B nitride steel duly gas nitride.
Gearbox: Heavy duty helical gearbox with oil lubrication and water cooling for oil.
|Force feeder (mm)||80||105||105||125||150||180|
|FF Motor Power (kW)||3||5||5||5||5||7.5|
|Screw Diameter (mm)||65||75||90||100||120||150|
|Heating Load (kW)||20||30||35||45||55||80|
|Main Motor (kW)||30||37.5||45||55||75||90|
|Screen Changer (mm)||100||150||180||200||250||300|
|Dia Face Drive (kW)||1.1||1.1||1.1||1.5||3||3|
|Water Pump (kW)||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Spin Dryer (kW)||3||3||3||3||5||5|
|Total Power (kW)||65||85||98||120||155||195|