Extruder With Strand Pelletizer
Product Code: RECY-PA-EX-1329
Company: Panchal Plastics Machinery Pvt Ltd.
Base Made of electro Welded steel sheet and channel
Gearbox unit is helical with case hardheaded and ground profile
Extruder barrel & screw is nitride steel with Skin hardness
Hydraulic screen changer with power pack
Main electric panel with thermo regulation zone & electric drives
Transmission via V-belt
Specialized in gentle converting of agglomerate and regrind material of LDPE/HDPE/PP/HM/ABS/HIPS/SAN etc
- Base Made of electro Welded steel sheet and channel
- Gearbox unit is helical with case hardheaded and ground profile
- Extruder barrel & screw is nitride steel with Skin hardness
- Hydraulic screen changer with power pack
- Main electric panel with thermo regulation zone & electric drives
- Transmission via V-belt
- Stainless steel water tank for cooling stand
- Strand Pelletizer
- A screw design guarantees gentle melting and produces pellets with minimum degradation.
- The minimal loss of physical characteristics allows one to use repelletized scrap at full value to virgin resin in many products.
- A high degree of process stability minimizes the influence of the operating personnel on pellet quality.
- Simple access to wear parts reduces scheduled downtime to a minimum.
- Robust design, high-grade materials and top quality manufacturing in combination with the finest possible controls and proven electronics, guarantee a long service life.
- Due to the excellent output rate in combination with low operating and energy costs the machine typically offers an extremely short payback period.
- We are pleased to calculate both your recycling operational costs per kg [lbs] and the payback period.
|Screw Diameter (mm)||75||90||100||120||140||150||160||180|
|Main Motor (HP)||20||25||30||50||75||120||150||215|
|Heating Load (kW)||18||22||28||32||36||55||65||82|
|Palletizer Size (In.)||8||8||8||10||10||10||12||12|
|Palletizer Motor (HP)||2 HP||2 HP||2 HP||3 HP||5 HP||7.5 HP||10 HP||15 HP|
|HIGH PERFORMANCE EXTRUDER FOR HIGHER OUTPUT|
|Screw Diameter (mm)||90||75||100||120||150||160||180|
|Main Motor (kw)||37||45/55||55/75||110/160||160/200||200/315||355/400|
|Heating Load (kW)||25||30||35||50||65||78||110|