GMS Plastic Machinery Pvt Ltd was founded in 2000 for producing and selling extrusion and recycling machines with Italian technology. Inception of GMS was with a focus to serve the growing economies with subsidized Italian technology offered by our Italian partner M/s. Gamma Meccanica S.p.A.
Innovations & Technological Upgradation: Our technical team of GMS designed machines offer the best quality and advanced technology to provide 100% performance and maximum customer satis-faction. GMS delivers its machines with the highest quality at the lowest possible value to remain world leaders in Recycling Technology. We stay invested in research, development and upgrada-tion, keeping in mind easy replacement of parts locally available to reduce downtime for customers. When developing new equipment, automation and safety is our core focus. Our endeavour lies in creating intelligent machines in the near future, providing data analysis that will bring us closer to Industry 4.0.
Service & Backup: Our expert personnel is trained to provide quality and uninterrupted services. Our technicians are ready to fly across the globe in the shortest time to deliver quick service to our customers.
Extended Producers' Responsibility: Recycling is the need of the hour, especially in India. Compa-nies producing plastic products and packaging will need to introduce recycling as their secondary activity. With the fast changes in the Plastic Industry and its exponential growth GMS is already geared up to deliver machines on time, keeping our motto of "Quality and Service" intact.
Make In India: GMS equipment is proudly made in India, with technical support of our Italian JV, having sold over 450+ machines in domestic and global markets.
- Good for Non Woven, Filament, Fibres, Raffia, Film, Waste.
- No Need for Pre-Grinding the Waste.
- Each equipment made to customers requirement to achieve Optimum Output at all times.
- High quality Nitrided or Bimetallic screw and barrels with zero complains from customers.
- High power saving and highly energy efficient machines. Low in power consumption 0.25 ~ 0.35 kw/kg, vis-a-vis any other Asian machine.
- We offer special fully automatic washing and drying plants for film and article waste, PET bottles waste washing plants from 200 to 2000 kgs per hour.
- Configuration are customized depending on the type of Waste and quantity of dirt in the waste.
- Compact design with minimum floor area.
- Online screen change allows reduced machine downtime.
- These are Cutter Compactor / Densifier Type Recycling machines, Forced Fed Machines are also offered by us.